CSPM - Cloud Security Posture Management
Cloud Posture Management (CPM) refers to the set of practices and tools that organizations use to ensure that their cloud infrastructure and applications adhere to security, compliance, and governance policies. As businesses increasingly adopt cloud services, it becomes crucial to manage and monitor the security and compliance of their cloud environments. Cloud Posture Management helps in achieving this by providing visibility into the security posture of cloud resources and helping organizations enforce best practices.
- Identifying and discovering all assets and resources within a cloud environment.
- Understanding the relationships and dependencies between different resources.
- Defining and implementing security policies to ensure compliance with industry regulations and organizational standards.
- Automatically enforcing policies to prevent misconfigurations and security vulnerabilities.
- Continuously assessing and evaluating the security posture of cloud resources.
- Identifying and prioritizing potential risks and vulnerabilities.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Generating reports and audit trails to demonstrate compliance to auditors.
- Detecting and responding to security incidents promptly.
- Implementing automated response mechanisms to address security threats.
- Implementing automation to streamline security processes and responses.
- Integrating with other cloud-native tools and services for a cohesive security framework.
- Establishing continuous monitoring practices to keep track of changes in the cloud environment.
- Automatically detecting and remediating security issues in real-time.
- Adapting to the dynamic nature of cloud environments by providing scalable solutions.
- Supporting multi-cloud and hybrid cloud architectures.