Solving Business Problems with Payment Flexibility
What are your objectives?
- Are you planning to purchase new equipment?
- Are you looking to conserve capital?
- Are you looking at an Asset Lite Balance sheet?
- Are you looking for hedging technology obsolescence?
- Has disposing off used equipment been a challenge?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions then, renting should be an option to consider.
- Economical and more efficient way of paying for equipment that depreciates in value and blocks capital
- Single window solution for multiple equipment class such as IT, Furniture, Fit Outs, Office equipment etc.
- Flexible End of term Options – return, re-rent, upgrade some or all Equipment
- Flexibility to choose the make, configuration and purchase price.
- Enable Technology refresh through pre-defined end of life strategy
- Hedge against technology obsolescence
- Implement a refresh methodology that becomes part of the overall business strategy
- Eliminate asset disposition concerns and cost
- Implement a secure and environmentally friendly disposal without the hassles
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Enable better planning
- Make predictable payments instead of a large upfront cash purchase and have better financial planning.
- Transition from existing equipment, acquire new technology, manage that technology then retire it cost effectively
- Spread costs over the rent term with better ROI
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership over the useful life of the solution
- Improves efficiency ratios